SWEDIA SIGGE Stainless Steel Kitchen Mixer Tap with Pull-Out - Satin Black
This product is stocked in our Victorian warehouse.
The SWEDIA SIGGE Kitchen Mixer presents a perfect combination of great usability and elegant design. Even at a glance, this seemingly simple kitchen tap boasts obvious precision and heavy-duty performance. The elegant black PVD finish makes it a good choice for an instant kitchen interior upgrade. The high-angled design and classic pencil handle make this a timeless piece for any serious kitchen.
PVD or physical vapor deposition coating technology makes a tapware item more robust and attractive. The process involves passing through a vacuum chamber where metals like titanium and zirconium evaporate and eventually stick on to the product until the desired coating is achieved. With PVD coating, a tapware product is expected to harden and increase its resistance to abrasions, scratches and corrosion, making it last for a longer time. Stainless steel is another known durable metal. Aside from being harder, it is also more sanitary than chromed brass taps as it does not contain lead, a very harmful chemical that could be mixed with tap water over time.
- Solid stainless steel construction with Black PVD finish.
- Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for reliable operation and uniform temperature and water-flow transition.
- Retractable pull-out hose providing you complete flexibility at the sink.
- 360-degree swivel spout to assist you in directing the water flow to where you need it.
- Swiss Neoperl aerator saves water and provides a steady pressure and straight and consistent water flow.
- Spanish Tucai stainless steel inlet hoses for full reliability.
- Superior durable German Kottmann hose - leading anti-fray technology for complete reliability.
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: Certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 4 Star, 7.5 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T32571