SWEDIA OTTO Stainless Steel Kitchen Mixer Tap - Black Satin
This product is stocked in our Victorian warehouse.
The SWEDIA OTTO is an innovative stainless steel mixer that includes two outlets - one mixer controls standard mains hot and cold water, and the other controls filtered drinking water. This fantastic design means you do not need a separate tap for filtered water saving you valuable bench space, and features a classic goose-neck spout. The refined pencil handles and cushioned feel of the internal ceramic cartridge mixers make it easy to adjust the temperature and flow.
PVD or physical vapor deposition coating technology makes tapware more robust and attractive. With PVD coating, a product is expected to harden and increase its resistance to abrasions, scratches and corrosion, making it last for a longer time. Stainless steel is another known durable metal. Aside from being harder, it is more sanitary than chromed brass taps as does not contain lead, a very harmful chemical that can mix with water over time.
- Solid stainless steel construction with black PVD finish.
- Full 360-degree swivel to provide flexibility in the sink.
- Dual outlet nozzle to supply mains or filtered drinking water.
- Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for reliable operation and uniform temperature and water-flow transition.
- Swiss Neoperl aerator saves water and provides a steady pressure and straight and consistent water flow.
- Spanish Tucai stainless steel inlet hoses for full reliability.
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: Certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 4 Star, 7.5 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T32614